MPT Consultancy provides a broad range of
technical and commercial services to the marine industry. More specifically
these service include:
- Market research and market development
for new products and services;
- Sales and sales support for products and
- Agency services for marine equipment;
- Project management;
- Technical sales support;
- Product application development;
- Design, compilation and production of
electronic manuals and product literature;
- Intermediary and representative services;
- Contract negotiations;
- Procurement, tender, sourcing and bid
We can offer you a thorough knowledge of
the marine market, the right contacts and the drive to create new opportunities.
Getting the right exposure for your product increases product awareness
in the market and generates sales.
Over the years MPT Consultancy has developed
a specialization in the application of gas turbines in marine propulsion.
MPT Consultancy can supply a wide range of services involving gas turbines
for marine propulsion:
- Technical feasibility studies;
- Economic feasibility studies and through-life
- Preliminary design studies and concept
- Comparative studies against other propulsion
plants, e.g. diesel, diesel electric, steam turbine, fuel cells;
- Maintenance and reliability studies;
- Drafting of technical and commercial specifications
for tender procedures;
- Review of tender bids, bid selection and
- Project management.